Making Your Black Friday Blue Happy

We all love a bargain and I love to give them to my customers at the Doc Holliday Emporium Blue Happy booth. So coming to you this black Friday is a steal of a deal.

I wanted to make sure I covered everyone when planning my sale for the weekend. I also wanted to make sure that I offered something out of the ordinary for such a shopping filled weekend. So my sale is as followed.

FRIDAY,  SATURDAY  & SUNDAY

Entire Blue Happy Living Booth 20%

 GRAB YOUR SPECIAL CHRISTMAS CARD

FOR EXTRA DISCOUNT IN THE BLUE HAPPY LIVING BOOTH

EACH CARD HAS EXTRA DISCOUNTS FROM A FREE ORNAMENT, 5% OR 10% OFF

SO YOUR TOTAL DISCOUNT COULD BE

20% OFF AND A FREE ORNAMENT

20% PLUS 5% FOR A TOTAL OF 25% OFF

20% PLUS 10% FOR A TOTAL OF 30% OFF

Thank you all so much for supporting this little adventure of mine called Blue Happy Living.  I enjoy creating things for your home and look forward to 2018 and many more Blue Happy creations.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *